Friday 6 September 2013

Catching up on photos

This post is important for a few reasons.  Each of these photos were chosen for a particular reason, listed below.  And, for all of you who know how technically un-savvy I am, I'll have you know I imported these photos from the camera all by myself, for the first time EVER!  Dan isn't even home right now!  Yes, I'm getting braver!

All these pictures are from our trip to Kelowna in July.


Rogue is always willing to to pose for me.


This is me swimming in deep water, without a floating device or wetsuit, for the first time in my life.  I've historically been afraid of water, but having the boys has made me have to face my fears.


Knoxy jumping off the dock in BC - also for the first time.


What I've always longed to do... run off the dock and jump in.  I've always admired the people who could do this.  Sometime, I will actually DIVE.  Every summer I up the ante some.


My mop-haired model.  How I love this picture.


My little boy.



There have been many comments made about how Dan and I have one kid each, in our image.  How Knox is Dan in looks and personality, but with my hair, skin and eye colour.  Rogue is a do over of me, with Dan's hair, skin and eye colour.  But when you look at these photos, there's no denying that they are brothers.  Check out those smiles.


2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Good for you for getting them off the camera all on your own! Looks like BC was a good time.

    ReplyDelete